Horse oil moisturizing ingredients, EGF, coenzyme Q10, is a skin cream that moisturize while the aging care in the hot spring water blended.
【Main Moisturizing Ingredients】
· Horse oil
· EGF (Hitoorigopepuchido -1)
· Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
- Hot spring water
Horse oil, due to the very close nature to human skin, moisturize and lobbying moisturizing and protecting the skin and dried.
In refreshing scent of lavender, knees, elbows, heels, etc., you can use the whole body.
[How to Use]
To the portion to be an appropriate amount to the care of dry, please let me rub your skin to massage.
Elbows, knees, you can use the heel like the whole body.
• Please often used with caution wrong with your skin is either not occur.
• When the cosmetics is not suitable to your skin, if that is, such as the following, please discontinue use. When you leave the use of cosmetics, that it may worsen the symptoms, it is recommended that you consult your doctor and dermatologist.
①Just in case, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss if the symptoms appear, such as (such as white spots) and blackheads
②For your skin using, if exposed to direct sunlight appeared symptoms such as the above-mentioned hits
• Please keep babies and out of reach of small children.
MADE IN JAPAN
|Name||Lavender Q10 Horse Oil Skin Cream|
|Ingredients||Hot spring water, cetanol, Toriechiruhekisanoin, glycerin, BG, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, horse oil, polysorbate 80, squalane, ubiquinone, Yoshino cherry tree leaf extract, Hitoorigopepuchido -1, lecithin, soybean oil, ethanol , phosphoric acid Na, water, lavender oil, phenoxyethanol|
|Manufacturer||FUDO CHEMICAL Co.,lid|
|Distributer||Tokyo Kenbi Co., Ltd.|
|Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Ref. No.||27COX00126|